2. You want seconds and thirds but you can’t decide what to have seconds of because it’s all sooo good!
3. You forgo the chips for once in lieu of the leftover chicken
4. Your guests compliment your cooking and actually mean it !
5. Your kids actually ASK you to pass the vegetables!
6. Even in the pouring rain, the family is willing to sit in the sukkah- just to eat your heaven fingerlickin stuff!
and finally – you know your food came out gooood over Yom Tov when (sorry i only came up with 7 🙂
7. You’re happy your husband is taking that extra long nap because that means the last piece of pie is yours!!!!